Friday, February 7, 2014

Solid Golf

I look a lot like Peter Malnati on the golf course this week. I'm still hitting a few "what-the-heck-was-that?" shots, but I've maintained a great attitude and have used my short game and putting to my advantage. I finished off my first round with two good pars Friday morning to post a three-under-par 69 at Pebble Beach and followed that with a solid effort in tough conditions for a one-under-par 71 at Spyglass Hill. I'm playing great and feeling fantastic. I head to monterey Peninsula Country Club for the third round in Saturday, I'm confident that I will play well. Come back for another update after the round. Thank you for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...