Friday, February 7, 2014

Solid Golf

I look a lot like Peter Malnati on the golf course this week. I'm still hitting a few "what-the-heck-was-that?" shots, but I've maintained a great attitude and have used my short game and putting to my advantage. I finished off my first round with two good pars Friday morning to post a three-under-par 69 at Pebble Beach and followed that with a solid effort in tough conditions for a one-under-par 71 at Spyglass Hill. I'm playing great and feeling fantastic. I head to monterey Peninsula Country Club for the third round in Saturday, I'm confident that I will play well. Come back for another update after the round. Thank you for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...