Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Monterey Peninsula in Pictures

This place is incredible. I have done a good job staying focused on my work, but it is easy, and probably healthy, to get distracted by the natural beauty of my surroundings. I tee it up tomorrow in the first round of the AT&T National Pro-Am, and I am starting the tournament on the famed Pebble Beach Golf Links. My game is feeling great, and my mindset is going to be back on track this week. I am going to stay in the present, stay positive, enjoy myself thoroughly, and play some great golf here in one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...