Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Monterey Peninsula in Pictures

This place is incredible. I have done a good job staying focused on my work, but it is easy, and probably healthy, to get distracted by the natural beauty of my surroundings. I tee it up tomorrow in the first round of the AT&T National Pro-Am, and I am starting the tournament on the famed Pebble Beach Golf Links. My game is feeling great, and my mindset is going to be back on track this week. I am going to stay in the present, stay positive, enjoy myself thoroughly, and play some great golf here in one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...