Thursday, February 6, 2014

Feeling Great at Pebble Beach

I played some really good golf at Pebble Beach in the opening round of the AT&T Natiobnal. A three-hour weather delay in the morning gave me pleasant conditions  when I finally teed off after 12:30 Pacific Time. I did a great job of committing to a good plan on every shot, and I hit a lot if very good ones. I drove the ball well and was actually fairly sharp with my irons as well. I still made a couple of silly mistakes, but my attitude was great, and I'm still feeling under control. First-round play was suspended when I was on the eighth green (my 17th), and I currently stand at three under par for the day. I'm facing a ten-foot putt to save a par and will have to play the par-four ninth hole to wrap up my opening round. I'm ready to start day two strongly! 

After I finish at Pebble in the morning, I'll head over to Spyglass Hill for my second round of the tournament. I really like that course and am ready to play well there. Keep it here for more updates, and thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...