Thursday, February 6, 2014

Feeling Great at Pebble Beach

I played some really good golf at Pebble Beach in the opening round of the AT&T Natiobnal. A three-hour weather delay in the morning gave me pleasant conditions  when I finally teed off after 12:30 Pacific Time. I did a great job of committing to a good plan on every shot, and I hit a lot if very good ones. I drove the ball well and was actually fairly sharp with my irons as well. I still made a couple of silly mistakes, but my attitude was great, and I'm still feeling under control. First-round play was suspended when I was on the eighth green (my 17th), and I currently stand at three under par for the day. I'm facing a ten-foot putt to save a par and will have to play the par-four ninth hole to wrap up my opening round. I'm ready to start day two strongly! 

After I finish at Pebble in the morning, I'll head over to Spyglass Hill for my second round of the tournament. I really like that course and am ready to play well there. Keep it here for more updates, and thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visible Progress

I’ve been making a lot of invisible progress lately. By that, I mean that my scores have been consistently rather stinky, but beneath that,...