Thursday, July 11, 2013

Room to Improve But Feeling Good about Round 1

I shot 69 (-2) in the first round of the Web.com Tour's Utah Championship. Given benign scoring conditions, that score doesn't stack up very well against the field, but I am pleased with how I felt. I was very comfortable and executed well early in the round, but struggled to score and posted ten pars and a bogey in my first 11 holes. From there I had four birdies and a bogey over my final seven holes. I really feel like I'm playing well and am continuing to improve each day. I still feel like this will be a special week for me. I play in the morning on Friday, and I know that if I stay composed and trust myself on each shot, I will post a good score. Come back for some good news in the evening. Thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visible Progress

I’ve been making a lot of invisible progress lately. By that, I mean that my scores have been consistently rather stinky, but beneath that,...