Thursday, July 2, 2015

Nova Scotia Round 1

My 6:50 tee time on Friday morning necessitates a very short post here because it is time to go to sleep! 

I played beautifully in the first round of the Nova Scotia Open. My game had felt a bit off all week leading up to the start, but I was determined to have a good attitude and a great plan for every shot. I did just that, and I executed quite nicely as well. I had a bit of a rough stretch off the tee during my second nine holes on Thursday, but overall, I was very pleased with all aspects of my game. I birdied the ninth my--my final hole in round one--to polish off an opening-round 65 (-6).

I'm excited to keep getting better throughout the tournament. The plan will remain the same. I'm going to have a smart plan on every shot and maintain a great attitude. It's going to be a good week!

Thank you for following me, and keep it here for more post-round reports!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...