Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ready in Utah

Utah sure is a beautiful place. The mountians have me feeling at home, and I have really enjoyed two days of great preparation for the Web.com Tour's Utah Championship. Though this is a long-time event on the tour, it is being hosted at a new site this year. The course is called Thanksgiving Point. It is a nice track and a good test. I feel very good about the work that I have put in lately, and I am ready heading into the event. I am going to trust my process and enjoy myself out in the beautiful setting this week. It is going to be a great tournament. Thank you for following me, and keep it here for updates after the rounds!

1 comment:

  1. DreamHost is ultimately one of the best web-hosting provider for any hosting services you require.

    ReplyDelete

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...