Friday, April 17, 2015

Playing Well

My game continues to feel great in Mexico. I don't have any cool stories to tell from round two, but I'm pleased with how I played. I hit two squirrelly drives today and one poor iron shot and was otherwise very solid. I took advantage of calm conditions early in the round and shot -4 on the front nine, and I birdied the final hole of a difficult second nine to post a four-under-par 68. All aspects of my game are showing great signs, and I am ready for more of the same on the weekend. Keep it here for more good reports after the weekend rounds. Thank you for following with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visible Progress

I’ve been making a lot of invisible progress lately. By that, I mean that my scores have been consistently rather stinky, but beneath that,...