Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Feeling Good on a Great Course

I am excited for this week's Web.com Tour event in Indiana. My ball-striking has actually been a little bit off at times early this week, but I got things clicking a little better in the Pro-Am today. The work I have done on my game allows me to self-diagnose and make some productive adjustments on the fly. I really feel comfortable on this golf course, and I think that I am going to play great this week. Remember my new standard of success? I have prepared well. I will commit to a smart plan on every shot. I will hit every shot with the belief that I can win the tournament. It's going to be a successful week. 

Oh, and have I mentioned I really like this course. Here's why:

Pure. Keep it here for reports from Victoria National. Thank you for following me!




1 comment:

  1. Golf Channel giving you coverage in Round 2. Nice day. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Visible Progress

I’ve been making a lot of invisible progress lately. By that, I mean that my scores have been consistently rather stinky, but beneath that,...