Sunday, January 20, 2013

Time for a New Week

I'm disappointed to say that I wasn't able to finish all of my work goals over the past seven days. I think the weather is a legitimate excuse, but I wish that I could have been a little bit more efficient with my putting drills when the sun finally did allow me sneak in some practice over the weekend. I struggled for a long time to complete my first three-footer drill, and that cost me a lot of valuable time after rain and snow kept me indoors for almost all of the work week. I'm pumped about the work that I was able to complete this weekend. I did both of my ball-striking drills despite having to shag my own balls out of snow-covered fairways, and I did managed to complete 3 putting drills and 3 hours of short game work. In addition to that good practice over the weekend, I had a great week of fitness work. Despite being cooped up in the house for much of the past seven days, I feel like I had a very productive week. I am ready to bundle up and have some great practice in the coming days. There is a couple-day cold snap coming to East Tennessee, but it is supposed to be sunny, so I am pumped!

Things are feeling good. I signed up for my first events of the year this morning. I don't start until mid-February, but I know that the next three and a half weeks will fly leading up to that first event. My work the next few weeks will set the tone for the year, and I am going to get off to a hot start.

Keep it here for practice reports and more information as I get ready to start an exciting year. Thank you very much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Close Calls and More Progress

I'm playing good golf, and it's really fun! I haven't been able to put enough consistently good play together yet to have a good...