Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Quick Round-1 Report

This week's Carolinas Pro Tour event is at a course on the east side of Charlotte, NC, called Olde Sycamore. It is a fairly short course, but the fairways are tough to hit, and the course features some punishing rough and greens that are difficult on which to putt. With that said, the course should be pretty easy. Scores in round one didn't reflect that on Tuesday, however, and I contributed with a very mediocre score of even par after a three-birdie, three-bogey effort. I had a good warm-up session and am feeling good about my game overall, but was out of sorts all day on the course. I did enough things well to still feel good about everything, though! I am in the middle of the pack heading into tomorrow's final round, but I'm only four shots behind the leader. It will be an exciting day, and I know that I can make a big move with a solid round. Come back for some good news in the evening! Thank you for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...