Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Final Round Report

I'm about to hit the road and head home from Charlotte, but I wanted to just drop a quick line about the second and final round from the Carolinas Tour event at Olde Sycamore. I played well, but still wasn't overly comfortable on the course and didn't feel like I was trusting myself very well on a lot of shots. I posted a score of 68 (-4) and finished in a tie for seventh place. I am pleased to have played well enough to earn a check, but the course definitely was yielding some better scores in round two, and I feel like I need to get "that lovin' feeling" back with some solid work over the next few days. I'm still very encouraged by the fact that I was able to post some pretty decent scores without feeling in control out on the course, but I feel like my game has been trending quickly upward in the past few weeks, and I want to get back on that trend. I'm pumped to have some good work back at home. Keep it here for a more thorough report in the coming days. Thank you for keeping up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on a Positive Last Month

I've been too busy playing golf tournaments and working on my game to update my blog! That's really not true, but I have been keepin...