Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ready for a Great Round

I hit the ball well and felt great during Thursday's first round of the Traveler's Championship, but I putted very poorly and posted a two-over-par round of 72 in great scoring conditions. I felt like I played really well from tee to green, so I did a little post-round analysis, and I figured that with just an average putting performance, I would have posted a bogey-free round of four under. I know that is completely useless information, but I'm a great putter, so I'm confident that I can get it going and climb back into this tournament. I tee off at 8:50 on Friday morning, and I'm ready to play well! Come back for a report in the evening. Thank you for keeping up with me!

1 comment:

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...