Thursday, October 13, 2016

Prepared in Napa

I am feeling ready to go here in Napa, California. I have had two great days of preparation at the Silverado Resort golf course, and I am excited to start the tournament today. My game definitely feels good, but more importantly, I feel a real sense of calm from knowing that the work I have been doing is also very good. I'm moving in the right direction, and I'm excited to go out and give my best effort on each and every shot I face this week. And, I'm going to have a lot of fun doing it!

Keep it here for updates from the tournament, and thank you for following me!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed following you today, culminating with that 30 footer on 18. I talked with Alicia for a minute; she is certainly a lovely person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mate,

    Thanks for the ProV1 as momento.

    I'm the scorer for your group on round 2 @ CIMB classic.

    Really loved the way you hit your irons. And u're playing Aerotech steelfibers! I started Golf playing the i95 variant.

    All the best. Cheers.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete

Visible Progress

I’ve been making a lot of invisible progress lately. By that, I mean that my scores have been consistently rather stinky, but beneath that,...