Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lots of GREAT Stuff

That is certainly the most generic title you will ever see me give to a post. If you notice my last post (which was way too long ago), you'll see that the title would lead one to believe that this edition should be titled "The Future". Well, that post is coming, but for now, I just want to give an extremely quick overview of the past couple weeks.

My practice has been scattered and scarce for the past 15 days. I am still working on some great things and am determined to reach my ball-striking goals during this brief winter off-season, but I haven't been able to stick to a solid practice routine lately. Weather has been a reasonable excuse for my shortcomings, but more importantly, I have been soaking up time with the people that I love most in the whole world. I am so thankful for my family and for Alicia. I have had a fantastic Holiday Season thus far, and I know that there is more to come as I still have my favorite crew with me for the New Year's weekend.

With that said, I spent a couple hours with my golf clubs down in the basement today getting re-fired up for the super-productive winter that I am going to have. I still feel like the stuff on which I am working is going to make me a tremendously better ball-striker, and I am determined to start the year in mid-season form when tournament time rolls around in early February. I have a lot of work to do to achieve that goal, but I can do it and am excited to really bare down very soon!

I have some good news to share regarding my 2013 schedule and will also be publishing my 2013 process goals very soon. Monday, January 7, 2013, will be the start of my work year, and I am already pumped up for it. For now, I am keeping myself in great physical shape and soaking up the last few days of a great Holiday Season with my favorite people. I'll get after my golf again very soon!

Thank you for keeping up with me! I hope you all have had a warm Holiday Season and I wish every one a very Happy New Year! I will be back with more updates and news very soon. I am as excited as ever. Please keep it here to enjoy this continuing journey with me!

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for the best iron for your next game? Then we will be glad to help you pick out the one that suits you the most. We compiled a list of our top 10 picks covering our favorite clubs from top brands. If you’re a newbie in the game and don’t know what to look for, check out our short guide on how to choose a new iron that’s most compatible with your playing style. Once you know what you’re looking for, you can check out our list. It’s guaranteed to help you choose the best one for your game. see more posts at https://topgolfgears.com/best-golf-irons.html

    ReplyDelete

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...