Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back at Callaway Gardens

After having a great day of practice Monday at home in East TN, I made the trip down to Callaway Gardens on Tuesday. I got here in plenty of time to have a nice little practice session and then go out and walk nine holes. It's really cool to be practicing on the tournament site more than a week in advance of the event. With that said, I have to be really careful not to get trapped into over-thinking things. While proper preparation will definitely set me up to be successful next week when I play in the First Stage of Q-school here, I'm going to be sure to enjoy this week prior to the tournament rather than obsessing over every square inch of the golf course. I am very comfortable on this course, and I know that fairways, greens, and one-putts are always good. I'm just going to spend the next week playing the course and becoming more comfortable on and around the greens. Also, the facilities here are really nice, so there will be no shortage of practice time. I'm really going to have fun this week, and I will ensure that I'm ready to have even more fun next week when Q-school starts. Keep it here for practice reports and info about the course throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...