Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Location, Same Good Story

After a rushed and unproductive practice session Friday morning, I made the long journey back to Columbia, Missouri. I was greeted with nice weather, which was great, and it appears that it is going to stay relatively warm and sunny for all of the extended forecast. This is good news!

It was back to work as usual yesterday. I got in a great run in the morning and finally felt really good throughout the 5.1 mile jog. Then, I went out to the golf course and had it all to myself thanks to an afternoon Mizzou game on television. I had a great practice session yesterday. All facets of my game felt sharp. I drove it great; my iron play was solid; and my wedge play was good. I didn't putt the ball particularly well on the course but spent an hour or so on the putting green after I played and was really rolling the ball very well. 

I'm heading out to the course now, and I'm going to have another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...